Carrot cream with mushrooms
Are you running out of time or just don't feel like cooking? This carrot and mushroom cream is a miracle solution! We are huge fans of soup because it is healthy, quick to make and tasty! Forget pre-made soups, this one only takes 15 minutes to make and is delicious! Just go into the kitchen, add some ingredients and voila !
- 500 gr of carrots
- 2 cm of fresh ginger (or ginger powder)
- 5 cm of fresh celery (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of ground turmeric
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 150 gr of Nãm mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic (optional)
- Mixed dried fruits
- Salt and pepper
1. Clean, peel and steam or boil the carrots, with the ginger and celery.
2. Meanwhile, heat a pan with a little oil and add a crushed clove of garlic and the Nãm Mushrooms.
3. When the carrots are soft, add in a mixer and add the cumin, turmeric, extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper and mix.
4. Place the carrot cream in a bowl and decorate with crunchy mushrooms and some chive leaves and dried fruit!