Creamy pasta with Ostra Nãm Mushrooms
- 1 package of spaghetti
- 1 shallot
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 chilli
- 200g of Nãm Oyster Mushrooms
- 10 sage leaves
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes
- A handful of spinach
- 1 tablespoon grain mustard
- 180ml soy/oat cream
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- To serve: Pine nuts
- Cook the spaghetti.
- Place a non-stick frying pan over high heat and add a little olive oil.
- Add the mushrooms and grill until golden with a little salt and pepper (it takes about 4 to 5 minutes).
- Meanwhile, in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat, add a little olive oil followed by the shallot, garlic and chilli. Add salt and pepper and let it cook for a few minutes. Then add the spinach, sage, sun-dried tomatoes and grilled mushrooms.
- Add the mustard and soy/oat cream.
- Taste the sauce before mixing with the spaghetti.
- Serve with toasted pine nuts.